Audio Sprockets ToneDexter (Used)
In very good working condition.
ToneDexter restores the rich body tone of your acoustic instrument to the pickup using proprietary digital signal processing technology combined with a pristine analog signal path.
- Works on any acoustic instrument, with most active or passive piezo pickup systems
- Stores 22 custom WaveMaps, selectable via 11 position rotary switch and bank select switch
- Mute switch that activates a built-in high precision tuner, accurate to within 1 cent
- Boost switch for solos with 0-8dB of settable gain via rear panel pot
- Bass and Treble EQ
- Sweepable notch filter for feedback suppression
- Character control which adds additional punch to the WaveMap
- Latency less than 1ms
- Effects loop (TIP send, RING return)
- 1/4″ pickup input, high impedance (1MΩ)
- 1/4″ line output with output level pot on front panel
- XLR DI output, with rear panel option switch for fixed level or level that follows output level pot
- Analog boost and mute circuits positioned after effects loop, so no headroom loss when boosting
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom supply, used for training
- Headphone output
- Phase (polarity) switch on rear panel
- +/-15V internal supplies for professional headroom and dead quiet operation
- SD card slot for field upgrade of software
- 6.3″ W x 5.9″ D x 2.3″ H
Does not come with the original packaging, but it will be shipped in a pedal box, in a flat rate USPS padded envelope.